Social and Bluegrass Night
The Great River Folk Fest organizers are hosting a meet-up for anyone who loves our little festival and wants it to thrive.
- When: Wednesday, January 23, 6 PM
- Where: The La Crosse Distilling Company Mezzanine
129 Vine St, La Crosse, WI
- Who: anyone who wants to know more about the festival and maybe get involved (even just a little!)
- Why: Because you love independent music, great food, artisan crafts, and want a festival you can bring the kids to. The only reason this festival lasted 44 years is because people loved it.
- What to do: Show up at 6, have a drink or 2 (optional), stay for Bluegrass night!
Please pass this note on to anyone who might be interested.
Send questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org